Wood Moisture Meter - GM610
• Measuring Range: 2~40%/50%/60%/70%
• Resolution: 0.5%
• Temperature Range: -10~60℃
• Humidity Range: 20%RH~95%RH
• Moisture Response Speed: <1s
• Measuring Error: ± 1%+0.5
• Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃
• Operating umidity: 20%RH~95%RH
- - +
GM610 Wood Moisture Meter Description
This precision instrument applies the most advanced core technology in MCU application field, which features accurate output, convenient operation and 4-level adjustment, can be applied in measuring the moisture level in the woods, bamboo, paper and some Chinese medical plants.
GM610 Wood Moisture Meter Features
• Adjustable for 4 tree species.
• Reading lockable.
• Auto temperature compensation for environment varying.
• Maximum moisture reading review.
• Backlight on/off switch.
• Applying CPU technology for accurate measuring.
• 2 pcs of AAA battery for power supply with battery icon for indication of power.
• Large LCD.
• Automatic turn-off if there is no further operation within 120 seconds while manual turn-off can be performed.
• Able to measure the environmental humidity and temperature.
• Compact and fine design with solid and light plastic material, Portable and easy operation.
GM610 Wood Moisture Meter Technical index
If you cannot find what you want, you can entrust OFweek to source for you. Just click:Sourcing Service