Matrix touch screen is the preferred solution for economic applications requiring little effort on installation.
Matrix Touch Screen Working Principle:
Its working principle is similar with 4-Wire Touch Screen. The ITO coating forms rows on one layer and columns on the other layer. The two layers are separated by printed very small transparent insulation spacers (<1/1000 inch). When screen is touched, both conductive layers of the top film and bottom glass make an electrical contact very similar to a switch.
- 4 Wire Resistive Touch Screen Panel 3.6''
- 4 Wire Resistive Touch Screen Panel 4.8''
- 4 Wire Resistive Touch Screen Panel 5.0''
- Infrared Touch Screen Under Windows 7
- Touch Screen Panel 18.5'' (WVT-TP4-18.5-169)
- Related Searches