FOT-L Temperature Sensors Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
The FOT-L-SD and FOT-L-BA are fiber optic temperature sensors perfectly suited for harsh environmental conditions such as in cryogenics, nuclear, microwave, and strong RF applications. The FOT-L temperature sensors combine all the desired characteristics you would expect from the ideal sensor. These temperature sensors offer accuracy and reliability in extreme temperature and hostile environments.
Up to 300℃ (572℉)
Miniature and rugged sensor
Microwaves and RF;
In-situ process monitoring;
Harsh and hazardous environments;
High temperature environments
1) Temperature range:
FOT-L-SD -40℃ to 300℃ ( -40℉ to 572℉)
FOT-L-BA - 40℃ to 250℃ ( -40℉ to 482℉)
2) Resolution (*1) : 0.1℃
3) Accuracy (*2) : ±1℃
4) Response time:
FOT-L ≤1.5 second
FOT-L-BA ≤0.5 second
5) Connector type: ST connector
*1. Signal conditioner dependent.
*2. ±0.5℃ is attainable when using a reduced temperature range of 20℃ to 85℃ (68℉to 185℉).
- FOP-C Pressure Sensor Fiber Optic Pressure Sensor
- FOD Fiber Optic Linear Position and Displacement Sensor
- SE 707 Oxygen Sensor
- High Quality Humidity Sensor +/- 2% RH Accuracy (RH&T)
- UV Probe For UV Power Monitoring of Sunlight GUVV-S10SC-3LWH3