FOP-M High Pressure sensor Fiber Optic Pressure sensor
The FOP-M High Pressure is a fiber optic pressure sensor designed mainly for applications where high pressure conditions can be found such as in aero-space and defense. It is also a useful tool for general industrial applications in harsh and hazardous environments.
Designed to operate in high-pressure conditions, where standard sensors fail, the FOP-M High Pressure sensor offers immunity to EMI/RFI, a small size, reliable mea-surements under harsh conditions, high accuracy, and resistance to corrosive envi-ronments.
Designed to operate in high
pressure ranges, where standard
Immune to EMI/RFI
Industrial in-situ process monitoring
Harsh and hazardous environments
High temperature environments
Oil well and natural gas pumping station
Plastic injection molding & extrusion monitoring
Pressure range: 0–3000 psi; 0–5000 psi
Resolution (*1): <0.5% of full scale
Accuracy (*2) : <2% of full scale
Connector type: ST connector
Operating temperature: ?20℃ to 150℃ (?4℉ to 302℉ )
*1. Signal conditioner dependent.
*2. Relative to atmospheric pressure.
- CS-PT500 Differential Pressure Transducer
- Compact CO Sensor TGS5141 For The Detection of Carbon Monoxide
- UVB Photodiodes / UV Photodiodes SG01S-B18
- SE565 Orp Sensor For Hygienic Processes and Sterile Applications
- MB1030 LV-MaxSonar-EZ3 High Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder