2015 Hot Sell Split Pressurized Solar Water Heater (200L)
|Model Number: JJLCSS-20|
|Country of Origin: China|
|Brand Name: JJL SOLAR ENERGY|
|Minimum Order:ONE CONTAINER|
|Production Capacity: 200L sets|
solar Water Heaters
Competitive price, good quality
5 years warranty
After sales solution
Solar water heaters features
1. The upright tank can make the water temperature to a high level. It can hot the water instantly.
2. The tank inside the building, the hot water loses less energy than the normal one.
3. The solar collector and the tank of solar water heater is separated, that makes the system combine with the building perfectly, which will reduce the sightseeing for the building and environment around.
4. Back up with electric heater so that in the day without sunshine hot water can also be used.
5. Can be combined with gas or electric heater.
6. Max. Pressure: 12bar; Operating Pressure: 6 bar
7. It can be used for other function, such as warming.
Solar water heaters working principle:
1. The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation.
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically.
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically.
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically.
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically
Solar water heaters working station component:
1. Operating screen
3. Pump speed adjust switches
4. Temperature difference circulation pump
5. Flow rate indicator
6. Return circuit connector
7. Safety valve
8. Expansion vessel connector9. Return circuit connector
10. Wall mounting
11. Expansion vessel:8L
12. Pressure resistance: 10 bar pressure for expansion vessel
|Heat conduction coefficient||>99%|
|Axial heat transition auantity||0.93-2.49kw/cm²|
|Heat conduction speed||>200mm/s|
|Axial temperature difference||1-2centi-degree/m|
|Working temperature range||30centi-degree~300centi-degree|
|Resistance to high temperature||No deformation in 48hours under 250C high temp condition|
|Resistance to low temperature||-35C|
|Description||Split pressurized solar water heating system|
|Material of out manifold||0.55mm thickness color steel/ fluorine carbon steel|
|Material of inner tank||Food grade 1.5 mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel|
|Tank insulating layer||50 mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed|
|Max pressure||0.6 Mpa|
|Solar collector tube||3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating|
|Thickness of glass tube||1.6mm|
|Vacuum tube tightness||P≤0.005 Pa|
|Emission ratio||εh=0.04-0.06 (80C±5C)|
|Idle sunning property parameters||Y=220~260m2.C/KW|
|Average heat loss coefficient||ULT=0.6~0.7W/(m2.C)|
|Bracket:||2.0mm thickness aluminum alloy|
|Tank capacity||2 00L|
|Solar collector||58x1800x 20 tube solar collector|
|Absorber area||1.875 m²|
|Heat exchanger length||18 m|
- Packing: cartons with foam
- Shipping: BY SEA
- Standard: CE,ISO,CCC