Data rate from 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps
Wavelength selectable to ITU-T standards covering CWDM grid
link length up to 80km
Cooled EML and APD receiver
XFP MSA Rev 4.5 Compliant
Very low EMI and excellent ESD protection
High transmission margin
+3.3V single power supply
Below <2W power consumption
Temperature range 0°C to 70°C
SONET OC-192&SDH STM 64
CWDM 80km 10G Fiber Channel
OlinkPhotonics OLXP311XL-CD80 is CWDM XFP Transceiver exhibits excellent wavelength stability,
supporting operation at 100 GHz channel, cost effective module. It is designed for 10G CWDM SDH,
10GBASE-ZR and 10G Fiber- Channel applications.
The transceiver consists of two sections: The transmitter section incorporates a colded EML laser.
And the receiver section consists of a APD photodiode integrated with a TIA. All modules satisfy class I
laser safety requirements.
The CWDM XFP transceiver provides an enhanced monitoring interface, which allows real-time
access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current,
transmitted optical power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage.
- Packing: Anti-static blister box and carton
- Shipping: FOB Shenzhen
- Standard: CE,RoHS,FCC,FDA
- Computer Products>Internet Communications>Fiber Optic Communication Equipment>DWDM/WDM/CWDM Products(95)
- Electronic Components>LEDs & Optoelectronics>Optoelectronic Components>Fiber-Optic Receivers/Transmitters/Transceivers(177)
- Telecommunications>Internet Communications>Fiber Optic Communication Equipment>DWDM/WDM/CWDM Products(236)