With growing network services such as HDTV, IPTV, voice-over-IP (VoIP) and Multimedia broadband applications, and the demand of bandwidth rises quickly. The current Broadband environment has not already accorded with needing; the FTTH (fiber-to-the-home) would be the most promising NGN (Next Generation Networking) application to fulfill the demand.
E-link LNK-FR-401W series Wireless Internet Fiber Router is designed for the FTTH, provided one WAN fiber port, four LAN RJ-45 port, LNK-FR-401W optical wireless router use double antenna design. support 802.11b/g/n protocol. LNK-FR-401W series routers provide NAT / Bridge Hybrid Mode switching function, support IPTV applications.
LNK-FR-401W series routers use high performance router chip, provide up to 32M RAM, make sure when the multi-user access, they has rapid fast high-speed ability. Router LNK-FR-401W's WAN PORT use the design of hot-pluggable SFP, support multi-mode fiber, single-mode and BIDI transmission. The user can choose the optical modules according to the network status flexibly.
The LNK-FR-401W Wireless Internet Fiber Router is compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n standard, which supports data rate up to 300 Mbps in 2.4 GHz band, which is also compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b wireless devices. The Wireless router allows multiple users to share one broadband connection, as well as secures your private network. With its built-in 4-port switch and wireless AP, LAN users can share files, and playing network games all at a high speed. This device is also an Access Point. It has a built-in wireless LAN. Users can connect to Internet using wireless network interfaces anywhere within the range of its radio transmission. It's ideal for SOHO users who require instant and convenient access to Internet without the restriction of connecting fibers.
• Complies with 2.4GHz IEEE802.11n Draft v2.0 and backward compatible with IEEE
• Wireless AP, router, 4 ports switch and firewall four in one
• Support a key encryption WPS function
• Provide one 100 M SFP fiber interface, wan connection
• Provide USB 2.0 interface connecting with 3G module card (need to update firmware)
• Supports 802.11b/g/n standards / WAN Protocols: PPPoE/Static IP/PPTP/DHCP
• Supports NAT/NAPT IP sharing
• Supports advanced 2T2R MIMO technology to enhance the throughput and coverage range significantly
• High speed data rate - up to 300Mbps.
• Supports Virtual Server and DMZ
• Supports 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security
• Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia transmission requirement
• Supports XDSL, broadband fixed IP, and broadband dynamic IP
• Supports physical divided and mark VLAN division
• Supports static IP binding / WDS mode / IPTV
• Supports Special Applications (Port Triggers)
• Supports DDNS (DynDNS, TZO), and QoS / MAC / IP filtering and URL blocking / DHCP server and Anti-Dos firewall
• Web user interface (remote configuration)
• System status and security log
• Firmware upgradeable
- Packing: Export Standard Packing
- 10G Xenpak Transceivers
- 10G XFP Transceivers
- 10G X2 Transceivers
- 10G SFP + Transceivers
- SFP Transceivers