Tungsten Alloy For X-Ray Shielding
Tungsten has become an essential material for a wide variety of applications. It has the highest melting point of any metal, and its high density is equaled only by gold, platinum, and a few other rare and expensive metals.
Pure tungsten is quite brittle and difficult to machine. The addition of elements such as nickel, copper, and iron, creates a family of materials with extremely useful properties. These alloys are economically fabricated by powder metallurgy techniques and are routinely machined by conventional methods.
Mechanical properties add tensile strength, ductility, hardness-compare favorably with common engineering materials such as steel.
Twice as heavy as steel and more than 50% heavier than lead, tungsten high-density alloys have found wide acceptance where a concentrated mass is required in a limited space for such applications as counter weights, radiation shielding, and a large variety of other uses.
Components: 90WNiFe, 90WNiCu, 93WNiFe (92.5WNiFe), 95WNiFe,95WNiCu, 97WNiFe
Thickness: 0.03-6.0 mm
Width: 300-600 mm
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post a Buy Offer
Send inquiry directly to this supplier
More products from this company
- Ionization Radiation Shielding WNiFe, WNiCu High Density Tungsten Based Shaped Parts
- Gamma Knife Shielding Tungsten Alloy Collimator for Tumor Therapeutic Apparatus
- GR5 Titanium Foil For Medical Usage
- Tungsten Vial Shield For Medical Radiation Shielding
- Tungsten Alloy For Medical Radioactive Liquid Injectors Shielding
Find Similar Products By Category
- Related Searches