SUNX LX-101-Z digital colour mark sensor optical color sensor color recognition sensor
high speed detection of registration marks
LX-101 digital color mark sensors utilizes 3 LED elements (Red, Green, and Blue)
offering high precision sensing of any color marking.
A four digit digital display allows for user-friendly setting and
monitoring of sensor settings.
Six easy-to-see indicators surround the main display allowing quick and
easy confirmation of the operating mode.
Also, the threshold value can be conveniently checked at the touch of a button.
One-level, two-level and fully automatic teaching methods are available
with an option of external teaching if the sensor is not easily accessible.
The LX-100 series has two detection modes:
The sensor automatically selects the most effective LED color for
the application that is presented. With a fast response time of 45 microseconds,
this mode is best suited for high speed manufacturing lines.
For high precision color mark detection, all three LEDs are utilized
to distinguish between colors that are difficult with conventional single LED sensors.
The built-in 12-bit A/D converter enables high precision 1/4000 resolution judgments.
RGB color sensor for high speed detection of registration marks
LX-101 NPN output 10±3mm
LX-101-P PNP output
LX-101-Z NPN output
LX-101-P-Z PNP output
- Korea Programmable Counter and Timer
- Autonics Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Autonics 18mm Cylindrical Type Photo Sensor Br100-Ddt
- Sunx Ultra High-Compact Laser Displacement Sensors Hg-C1050
- PLC Fpx-C3ot Nais PLC Afpx-C3ot-F Fpx-C30T
- Laser>Optoelectronic Material& Components>Fiber Sensors (23)
- Telecommunications>Optical Communications>Optical Communication Components (Active and Passive Components)>Fiber Optic Sensors(45)
- Telecommunications>Optical Communications>Optical Communication Components (Active and Passive Components)>Optical Fiber Sensors(34)
- Related Searches