Solar Water Heater
Split solar Water Heater
1) Innner tank: SUS304-2Bstainless steel
2) Outer tank: Galvanized sheet+painting/stainless steel mirror type board
3) The thermal insulation material: Polyurethane
4) Vacuum tube: 58x1800mm
This kind of the solar presurized tank can be connected to the solar collectors.
1. The upright tank can make the water temperature to different level, it can hot the top water instantly, adn the special structure can reduce the cold and hot water to mix together.
2. The tank inside the building, the connection pipe between the tank and water tap is very short, so that hot water can be used instantly and seldom cold water flows out.
3. The tank inside the building, the hot water lose less energy than the normal one.
4. The heater collector and the water tank is separated, which makes the system combine with the building perfectly, and will not reduce the sightseeing for the building and the environment around.
5. Back up with electric heater so that in the days without sunshine hot water can also be used.
6. Capacity: 100L, 150L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 400L, . 500L.
All Glass Evacuated Tube Collector with Heat-Pipe
pr EN 12975-2
Certificate, performance test
Shape of absorber
Number of tubes
Active absorber area
2, 4 m²
3, 6 m²
1, 9 m²
2, 8 m²
2, 9 m²
Length x width x height (mm)Liquid
approx. 60 Kg
approx. 90 Kg
high-grade boron silicate hard glass
Glass tube diameter (outer tube)
Glass tube diameter, (inner tube)Wall thickness
< 10 -5 mbar
15 to 90°
Permissible operating pressure
- Split Solar Water Heater (Pressurized) (002)
- Solar Water Heater
- Split Solar Water Heater (Pressurized)
- Split Solar Water Heater (Pressurized) (005)
- Solar Water Heater (Pressurized) (002)