Piezoresistive Type 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor Haam-313B
Piezoresistive type 3-axis acceleration sensor HAAM-313B
the sensor produced gy latest semiconductor process, micromachining technology achieved low voltage operation, high sensitivity and high precision, and suits all users’ needs
1) it is possible to detect dynamic acceleration (vibration, shock, etc) in the directions of X, Y & Z (3-axis) and static acceleration (tilt, gravitational acceleration ) simultaneously.
2) high sensitivity in low acceleration range.
3) measurement: - 2G to 2G
4) low voltage operation is possible. (as low as 2.5V)
5) small, low profile and light weight made possible high density mounting. package size: 5.6*5.6*1.4 max. mm
6) shock resistance surpasses 5000G and strong against damage.
7) low current consumption , opration: 0.7mA Typ. at 3V; Standby: 1uA Typ.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post a Buy Offer
Send inquiry directly to this supplier
More products from this company
- Series Barcode Sensor Hoa6480
- Dew Sensor Hdp-07
- Aigaas Infrared Emitting Diode Se3470/5470
- Dew Sensor HDP-07
- Thermopile Temperature Sensor TS105-3