Piezoresistive Type 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor Haam-313B
Piezoresistive type 3-axis acceleration sensor HAAM-313B
the sensor produced gy latest semiconductor process, micromachining technology achieved low voltage operation, high sensitivity and high precision, and suits all users’ needs
1) it is possible to detect dynamic acceleration (vibration, shock, etc) in the directions of X, Y & Z (3-axis) and static acceleration (tilt, gravitational acceleration ) simultaneously.
2) high sensitivity in low acceleration range.
3) measurement: - 2G to 2G
4) low voltage operation is possible. (as low as 2.5V)
5) small, low profile and light weight made possible high density mounting. package size: 5.6*5.6*1.4 max. mm
6) shock resistance surpasses 5000G and strong against damage.
7) low current consumption , opration: 0.7mA Typ. at 3V; Standby: 1uA Typ.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post a Buy Offer
Send inquiry directly to this supplier
More products from this company
- Hih-4010/4020/4021 Series Humidity Sensors
- OEM 4-20mA Transmitter For NDIR Gas Sensors (Methane/Carbon Dioxide)
- Ndir CO2 Transmitter PCB Irc-Tm
- Dew Sensor SY-DS-1
- Dew Sensor HDP-07