OnAccess8026M Managed SFP Based Fiber Optic Ethernet Switch is a high-performance managed Layer 2+ Gigabit Ethernet switch for service providers. It offers up to twenty-six SFP based Gigabit Ethernet fiber optic ports.
OnAccess8026M is targeted at the emerging market of Ethernet based FTTx. It comes with a rich feature set to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications, especially the access network and the small-to-medium-scale customized network. The design of dual power supply provides the power redundancy for applications requiring high reliability. OnAccess8026M is low-profile with a standard rack-mount size. It achieves the highest fiber port density within a single rack, providing users with the best performance/price ratio.
The network management function on OnAccess8026M allows administrators to easily configure features, monitor performance and troubleshoot the switches using a standard RS-232 port, Web browser, Command Line Interface (CLI) or a Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based network management platform.
Main applications include FTTx, fiber optic LAN, industrial Ethernet, Ethernet based DCS and digital video surveillance system.
- Onaccess1102 Gigabit Optical Ethernet Adapter (1X9 Optical Transceiver)
- Onaccess200X Managed Media Converter System
- Onaccess43X Series FTTH Triple Play Optical Network Unit
- Onaccess1102 SFP Based Gigabit Optical Ethernet Adapter
- Telecommunications>Optical Communications>Optical Communication System Equipment>Optical Fiber Transmission(213)
- Telecommunications>Optical Communications>Optical Communication System Equipment>Optical Switcher(65)
- Telecommunications>Optical Communications>Optical Communication System Equipment>Fiber Optic Transceivers(359)