Nmrv Worm Reducer
1. Two types of housings: Aluminum alloy and cast iron; Aluminium alloy models: RV025 030 040 050 063 075 090; Cast iron models, RV 110 130 150.
2. Larger output torque.
3. Stable transmission with lower noise.
4. High heat-radiating efficiency.
5. Omnibearing installation available.
6. Reduction ratio:1:5---1:100 for single unit.
NMRV Model & Mark:
Worm gear unit, hole input with flange coupling
Worm gear unit, shaft coupling without input flange
Vertical distance between the centers of worm shaft & worm wheel, measured in mm
"E” means double extension worm shaft; without “E”, it is single extension worm shaft
"AZ”, double extension output shaft; “GZ” single extension output shaft
Input flange type, coupled with motors, IEC standard
Electric motor power
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post a Buy Offer
Send inquiry directly to this supplier
More products from this company
- Udl-B3-1 Stepless Speed Variators
- Udl+nmrv Series Stepless Speed Variators
- Udl-B3 Stepless Speed Variators
- Udl-B5 Stepless Speed Variators
- Udl Series Stepless Speed Variators
Find Similar Products By Category
- Related Searches
You may also be interested in: