Hot Pressed Boron Nitride Crucible (UPT4081107)
|Model Number: UPT4081107|
|Country of Origin: Fujian, China|
|Brand Name: UNIPRETEC|
|Minimum Order:100 pieces|
|Price/Payment: FCA USD6.00/piece|
|Production Capacity: 3000 pcs/month sets|
Boron Nitride products are manufactured as powders, finished components and blanks, as well as liquid coatings for various high temperature applications in molten metal equipment. Boron Nitride is an advanced ceramic material available in powder, solid, liquid and aerosol spray forms and in solid state it can be machine very easily using diamond tooling.
Boron Nitride can easily be machined to close tolerances in virtually with any complex shape. After machining, it is ready to use without additional heat treating or firing operations. In inert and reducing atmospheres, Boron Nitride will withstand temperatures over 2,000°C. It is not wet by most non-ferrous molten metals and slags and can therefore be used as a container for most molten metals including aluminium, sodium, iron, steel, silicon, tin, copper, magnesium etc. metals.
- Capable to use at very high temperature up to 2200°C
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Excellent non wetting properties
- Excellent thermal shock.
- Thermal spray coatings in the turbine engines as wear and erosion resistant
- Coatings and thermal barriers
- Dynamic friction materials in brake pads
- Ceramic manufacturing
- Electronics & semi-conductors
- Molten metals processing
- Cosmetic powders etc..
- Packing: wooden case with foam
- Shipping: International Express
- Standard: ISO 9001 - 2008
- Hot Pressed Boron Nitride Rod
- Hot Pressed Boron Nitride Nozzle
- Hot Pressed Boron Nitride Ring
- Hot Pressed Boron Nitride Plate
- Hot Pressed Boron Nitride Ceramic Parts
- Related Searches