Hih-4010/4020/4021 Series Humidity Sensors
HIH-4010/4020/4021 Series Humidity Sensors
DESCRIPTION of Humidity Sensor HIH4010/4020/4021 Series
The HIH-40104020/4021 Series Humidity Sensors are designed specifically for high volume OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) users. Direct input to a controller or other device is made possible by this sensor’s near linear voltage output. With a typical current draw of only 200 uA, the HIH-4010/4020/4021 Series is often ideally suited for low drain, battery operated systems.
FEATURES of humidity sensor HIH4010/4020/4021 Series
1) Near linear voltage output vs %RH
2) Laser trimmed interchangeability
3) Low power design:Fast response time
4) Enhanced accuracy
5) Stable, low drift performance: Chemically resistant
6) Accuracy (best fit straight line): -3.5 ~ +3.5 % RH
7) Hysterisis: 3 % RH; Repeatability: +/-0.5 % RH .
8) Settling time: 70 ms; Response time (1/e in slow moving air): 5 s .
9) Voltage supply :4 ~5.8 Vdc; Current supply:200 500 uA .
10) Voltage output (1st order curve fit) VOUT=(VSUPPLY)(0.0062(sensor RH) + 0.16), typical at 25 oC
APPLICATIONS of humidity sensor HIH4010/4020/4021 Series
1) Refrigeration equipment
2) HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) equipment
3) Medical equipment
6) Battery-powered systems
7) OEM assemblies
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post a Buy Offer
Send inquiry directly to this supplier
More products from this company
- Relative Humidity Sensor HS24LF
- Dew Sensor SY-DS-1
- Humidity Module HTG3515CH
- Ndir CO2 Transmitter PCB Irc-Tm
- Miniature High Range Infrared Gas Sensor For Carbon Dioxide Cirius-3
Find Similar Products By Category
- Related Searches