FOP-MA Acoustic Pressure sensor Fiber Optic Pressure sensor
The FOP-MA is a fiber optic pressure sensor designed for use in acoustics or microphone applications or whenever a very sensitive pressure sensor is needed. It features high frequency response and a high sensitivity to detect slight pressure variations under the most adverse conditions.
The FOP-MA acoustic pressure sensor offers small size, high accuracy, immunity to EMI/RFI, and resistance to corrosive environments.
Immune to EMI/RFI
Frequency response up to 30 kHz
Pressure range: 0–2 psi
Resolution (*1) : 0.0075 psi
Accuracy (*2) : ±1% of full scale
Frequency response (*3) : Up to 30 kHz
Connector type: ST connector
Operating temperature: -20℃ to 150℃ (-4℉ to 302℉)
*1. Signal conditioner dependent.
*2. Relative to atmospheric pressure.
*3. Maximum achieved with a Veloce 50 signal conditioner.
- Luminox O2 Ppm Sensors Fluorescence-Based Optical Series
- MB7092 Xl-Maxsonar-Wrm1/Wrma1
- TGS2610 - For The Detection of LP Gas
- PM2.5 Sensor Particle Sensor For Particle Monitor OPC-N2
- IAQ_100 P 15X15 Indoor Air Quality Sensor 100 ppm P Package 110-801