AMWEI Cooker Steam Pressure sensor Description
Using robust Non-Liquid Filled Ceramic Capacitive Sensing Technology, AMWEI Cooker Steam Pressure Sensor is designed to measure the electrical cooker steam pressure. Can also be used in other sanitary requesting manufacturing processes, as well as steam environment.
AMWEI Cooker Steam Pressure Sensor Features:
· Linear Amplified Output.
· Temperature Compensated.
· Superior Long-Term Stability.
· Low Power Consumption.
· Wide operating temperature range -30C to +125C.
· PWM and Voltage output connector for users option.
AMWEI Cooker Steam Pressure Sensor Application
·Electric cooker steam pressure measurement
·Clean Gas systems
·Industrial Process Controls
AMWEI Cooker Steam Pressure Sensor Technical Specification
Pressure range 50～400kpaA
Max pressure 600kpaA
Operating temperature -40～+125℃
Medium: Gas, air, liquid
Supply voltage: 5VDC
Nominal Output Voltage: 0.5～4.5VDC
Accuracy: ±3%FS，±2%(preset area)
- Air Compressor Pressure Sensor
- Screw Threaded Air Compressor Pressure Transducer
- Low Pressure Differential Sensors
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
- External Hex Threads Pressure Sensor