Gate valves are typically used when a straight-line flow of fluid and minimum flow restriction are needed. They are well suited for high pressure and high temperatures, and can be used for a wide variety of fluid. Because the gate valve is symmetrical, either end can be the inlet, allowing flow to enter through either direction of the valve, otherwise known as bidirectional.
There are many designs for the Gate valve, including rising and non-rising stem, knife, slab, and expanding.
Cast gate valves provide optimum performance in conditions where high flow efficiency, tight shut off and long service is required. A wide choice of shell and trim materials do cover the whole range of applications, from the every-day type of non-corrosive service to critical service with highly aggressive media.
Constructive and functional characteristics
• type: bolted bonnet, outside screw and yoke
• flexible wedge
• rising stem with top sealing (backseat)
• full bore
• flanged ends
• shutting-off: by rotating the handwheel in clockwise direction
• mounting position: any
• basic design according to API 600
• face to face according to ANSI B16.10
• flanges according to ANSI B16.5
• flange facings: 0,06" raised face;
• pressure - temperature ratings according to ASME B16.34
• shell wall thickness according to API 600
• testing according to API 598
• trim standard: no. 1 main sealing 13% Cr / 13% Cr.
- Packing: WOODEN CASE
- Shipping: FOB Ningbo or Shanghai
- Standard: API600
- Api216 Wcb Big Size Gear Operation Butt Welding Gate Valve
- Wafer Type Cast Steel Lug Type Knife Gate Valve