AMWEI Air Compressor Pressure sensor Description
Using robust, reliable and media resistant Ceramic Capacitive Sensing Technology, AMWEI dry type pressure sensors are designed for harsh environment, with superior EMI protection, high overpressure capability, outstanding shock and vibration performance, and exceptional long term stability, accurately measure the air pressure.
AMWEI Air Compressor Pressure Sensor Features:
· Linear Amplified Output.
· Temperature Compensated.
· Superior Long-Term Stability.
· Low Power Consumption.
· Wide operating temperature range -30C to +125C.
· Suitable for refrigerant HFC134a.
· 7/16-20 UNF-2B internal threads for easy pressure connection.
· Optional for PWM or Voltage output.
AMWEI Air Compressor Pressure Sensor Application
·Pressure Measurements in Refrigeration Systems
·Railway vehicle equipment
·Refrigeration and air conditioners
·Environmental Test Equipment
·Industrial Pressure Transmitter
AMWEI Air Compressor Pressure Sensor Technical Specification:
Pressure range 0～4.6MPa
Max pressure 6.9MPa
Operating temperature -30～+125℃
Medium: HFC134a，PAG oil, air
Supply voltage: 5VDC
Nominal Output Voltage: 0.5～4.5VDC
Accuracy: ±3%FS，±2%(preset area)
- Cooker Steam Pressure Sensor
- Screw Threaded Air Compressor Pressure Transducer
- Low Pressure Differential Sensors
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
- External Hex Threads Pressure Sensor