200/300/500L Multi-Functional Split Pressurized Solar Water Heaters. (SPR-300L)
|Model Number: SPR-300L|
|Country of Origin: CHINA|
|Brand Name: riwatt|
|Minimum Order:5 SETS|
|Price/Payment: PAYPAL WESTERN UNION, TT, LC. NEGOTIABLE|
|Production Capacity: 3000 sets per month sets|
Why use a solar water heater tank?
Active solar water heaters utilize an antifreeze as the working fluid in the system. This fluid carries the heat collector from the sun to a tank stored in a different location. In order to exchange heat to the water within the tank, a heat exchanger is required. Our solar water tanks come with a built-in copper or stainless steel heat exchanger, so the working fluid can simply pass through the coil, thus heating the water inside.
If a tank without a built-in heat exchanger is to be used, an external heat exchanger must be utilized to exchange the heat to the water. This will also require a 2nd circulation pump, as the water inside of the tank will need to circulate through the heat exchanger and back into the tank in order to collect heat from the working fluid, which is also circulating through the heat exchanger. Use of a solar water heater tank with a built-in heat exchanger minimizes needed parts to successfully operate a system and reduces heat loss to the outside environment.
Copper(or stainless steel) Heat Exchange Coils
Every tank comes with a copper or stainless steel coil in the bottom of the tank for heating by the solar loop. The coil extends from where the ports enter and down to the bottom of the tank so that the entire tank of water can be heated fully by the solar loop.
Dual coil tanks come with a 2nd coil installed on the top. This coil can be used for many different things, separate from the solar system. Some examples include:
1. If a user has a a boiler, the working fluid can pass through this coil as backup heating of the tank when temperatures run below the minimum temperature.
2. The top coil can be used for recovery of heat for another system such as radiant floor heating or a radiator somewhere else in the system where using the solar loop fluid directly in the radiator is not preferred.
Product Specification / Models
Pressurized Water Storage Tank
1. Inner chest material : SUS-304-2B or 316L
2. Outer tank shell : painted steel or SUS-304-2B/BA
3. Insulation layer: 50~100mm thickness
4. Heat exchanger: copper/stainless steel
a. TP valve,
b. In-built electric heater element,
c. Check valve,
d. Magnesium anode.
e. Tank feet,
Application / Models
1. Suitable for an apartment, house, villa, a small residence, a hotel room, business building etc...
2. Domestic and professional hot water : showers and baths, dishwashers, washing machines,
3. Hot spas or swimming pools,multiply capacity with in series/in parallel connection.
riwatt covers failure due to defects for the following warranty time periods.
All-Glass Evacuated Collector Tube Warranty: 15 (FIFTEEN) Years
Water Storage Tank Warranty: 5 (FIVE)Years
Bracket/Support Warranty: 5 (FIVE)Years
Warranty of Other System Components: 1 (ONE) Years
- Packing: Standard carton boxes
- Shipping: BY SEA
- Standard: CE