Plastic Fiber Optics Sensors
Fiber optics are the extended vision of conventional sensors and, due to their miniature construction, can be installed directly in the most difficult ambient conditions. As only light is conveyed, fiber optics are intrinsically safe, which adds to their range of applications.
Plastic fiber optics are characterized primarily by the properties of the employed raw material in the plastic. Advances in the manufacture of plastics permit bending radii of just 1 mm for the Optical Fibers, which is completely impossible for glass fibers. Fiber materials are now available which are extremely tolerant to bending and thereby make their use in drag chains possible.
Due to their versatility, optical fibers can be used in the most diverse applications. The small, space-saving sensing heads are very suitable for use in very constricted conditions. It is also possible to monitor whole areas or execute precise positioning by the different arrangements of the fibers.
· Light weight and space-saving construction, optical fibers can be integrated directly in pick & place tools
· Detection, differentiation and positioning of the most diverse objects
· Monitoring of whole areas with fiber optic arrays with linear fiber arrangement
· Use at high, low or constantly fluctuating ambient temperatures
· Detection of levels or leaks, including hazardous liquids
· Detection of transparent media such as glass, wafers or films with focused fiber optic reflective types
- Premium Quality Agilent Optical Fiber Avago Connector
- Premium Quality Toslink Connector
- CE Certification and Cool White Color Temperature(Cct) Side Light Fiber Optic
- Premium Quality LED Light Engine with Remote Control
- Premium Quality Avago Connector Manufacturer
- Laser>Optoelectronic Material& Components>Fiber Sensors (24)
- Telecommunications>Optical Communications>Optical Communication Components (Active and Passive Components)>Fiber Optic Sensors(45)
- Telecommunications>Optical Communications>Optical Communication Components (Active and Passive Components)>Optical Fiber Sensors(35)
- Related Searches